Meet the Jack Boot in Black. This boot has quickly become a Taft signature. The upper eyelets are reinforced with interior metal for added durability. The calfskin inner-lining adds support and structure to the 100% wool upper. The sleek, decorative pull tab helps keep the silhouette minimal and clean. The sole unit is an extralight rubber lug sole for added grip and comfort. The Jack boot is incredibly versatile, it pairs as well with formal attire as it does with casual wear. It is easily re-solable which means it will be a classic staple in your wardrobe for years to come. We spared no expense in the making of this boot and the superior comfort and quality is apparent from the moment you slip them on.
- UPPER: Natural, raw wool from Italy
- TOE CAP: Italian full-grain calf skin
- COUNTER: Italian full-grain calf skin
- OUTSOLE: 100% Rubber lug sole
- Standard D Width
- Blake Construction (resoleable)
- Handcrafted in Almansa, Spain